Who’s it all for?
Our Connecting Collections conferences are aimed at anyone with an interest in digital cultural learning but we think they’re most relevant to the following people:
• Practitioners and managers from museum, gallery, archives and other visual arts and heritage organisations
• Learning professionals with an interest in digital cultural learning
• Publishers and technologists working in learning/cultural fields
• Decision makers from funding and policy bodies.
At the 2015 event we explored issues around:
- What your target audiences are doing online and what they expect from your digital cultural content in a range of media and channels
- How cultural organisations and teachers can collaborate to create meaningful learning experiences around digital content and tools
- How you make your digital collections content fit for purpose
- What the publically funded cultural world can learn from the wider commercial publishing world and vice versa.